Since we needed cookies to leave out for Santa, I made my first attempt at baking cookies with Jackson. Since I'm no Martha Stewart, I cheated and used ready-to-bake cookies!
The only labor involved in making these cookies is arranging them on the baking sheets. However, Jackson was more interested in stacking them. He also nibbled on the raw dough as he didn't want to wait the 10 minutes it took for them to bake.

Not surprisingly, his favorite part was eating the cookies.
Also, I learned a valuable lesson today: Jackson can reach things on the counter! I'd left the plates of cookies covered in foil, which was clearly not enough of a disguise. And while I was outside in the yard, Jackson pulled down one of the plates! They all spilled, and he made off with four cookies. He may not be very into baking cookies, but he's sure motivated to eat them.
No comments:
Post a Comment