Jackson has discovered how much fun shoes can be. I took him to the store the other day, and he wouldn't let me take off the sandals I had him try on!He might be following in my shoe-loving footsteps since I'm a little obsessed with buying him shoes. I loved Robeez while he was crusing and initially walking. I bought the olive green bear cub, blue shark and black guitar styles, and we were also lucky to receive a few gently-used pairs from cousin La'anui.
Now he's ready for a sturdier shoe. (Though we have several hand-me-downs, Jackson doesn't fit them yet. He's inherited small feet from his parents!) I can't stay away from the fancy brands, even though I'm sure it makes little difference what's on his feet. I ordered a cute See Kai Run pair for our trip to San Francisco, and there are tan Stride Rite loafers siting in Jackson's closet waiting for him to grow into. And later this summer, he'll definitely be rocking Crocs.
No comments:
Post a Comment