It was a tough few days (or 97 hours, to be precise) being away from Jackson. He ate well, and according to Vannessa, he played and behaved normally while he was at daycare. But the nights were a definite challenge. He had a cold, making it even harder for him to sleep. The first night I was gone, he woke up and cried a lot. Howard and Papa had to tag-team comforting him while he cried. The second night, he slept more, but still got up several times. By the third night, he slept longer stretches and went back down easily. And on the final night, he only woke up once!Of course, I also missed Jackson terribly while I was gone. But Howard, Papa and Nana spoiled and took great care of him. And most importantly, we all survived.
1 comment:
Awe I am glad that you had a nice time away I know how hard it is to leave too. I am sure he mised you as much as you missed him.
Erin
Post a Comment