Since I'm not as productive as I used to be, I thought I'd do an update post and show off some recent photos. So here's what Macy is all about at four years old.
She's approximately 40 inches tall and weighs 38 pounds. Her clothes are mostly 5T or XS, and her feet fit a size 10 shoe. She has night owl tendencies, and Howard and I are already dreading her teenage years since she's difficult to rouse in the morning now. She sleeps about 11 hours a day - straight through on weekends, though she naps mid-day and stays up a bit later on weekdays.
At preschool, Macy spends her time running and climbing on the playground and manipulating the activities in the classroom. She still adores her babies and dressing up in costumes ranging from princesses to superheroes. She has also recently begun to enjoy coloring, painting, stickers and other artsy endeavors.
Her favorite foods are shrimp, saimin, pistachios, fruit and juice, all things sweet, and anything she can access from the pantry or refrigerator without her parents' permission.
She is a girl of few words, especially at school, but when she has something to say, it's said with emphasis and often humor. Crazy Macy expresses herself through her choice of clothing and hair accessories, which tend to number around five on any given day. She also likes to dance and listen to music; Katy Perry and Taylor Swift are current favorites.
Macy can be quite stubborn, and although it can be frustrating waiting for her to figure out how to button her pants, it is also gratifying to see how hard she perseveres when completing a task. We hope she uses this power for good as she gets older!
No comments:
Post a Comment