Thursday, September 23, 2010

11 Months Old

Macy only has one month of babyhood left! At 11 months, she's expressing herself frequently... and loudly. Her favorite thing to shout is "dada." She saves "mama" for when she's trying to sleep and only wants me. She also says "uh-oh," but even more adorable is when she shakes her head as if to mock me; I do that when I tell her no!
  • She's still cruising and crawling fast. She practices walking with the chairs, too. And she sits on her knees just like her big brother did.
  • She has become a champion sleep fighter. Getting her to nap and go to sleep is a battle.
  • She's also losing interest in pureed foods and the bottle. She prefers to feed herself and drink from the all-night Mommy buffet!
  • One of her favorite places to play is under Jackson's easel.
Here are some recent photos:







2 comments:

Kelly DeBie said...

She is getting so big so fast! What size clothes should her crazy auntie start to acquire for her birthday???

Ándrea said...

Oh my, she is a DOLL! I can't believe how big she's getting.