We've finally entered the realm of potty training. Vannessa has been putting Jackson on the potty between lunch and his nap for months, but we put off getting serious until after our vacation. And I can't really say we've been all that consistent about training, but we've progressed to the point where Jackson will go whenever he sits on the potty. He still doesn't tell us when he needs to go, so we're trying to let him wear underwear when we're home to get him used to the sensation. He adores his Spiderman, Elmo, race car and dinosaur underwear (and I think he looks pretty stinkin' cute in them), so hopefully, they motivate him some more.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Going Potty
We've finally entered the realm of potty training. Vannessa has been putting Jackson on the potty between lunch and his nap for months, but we put off getting serious until after our vacation. And I can't really say we've been all that consistent about training, but we've progressed to the point where Jackson will go whenever he sits on the potty. He still doesn't tell us when he needs to go, so we're trying to let him wear underwear when we're home to get him used to the sensation. He adores his Spiderman, Elmo, race car and dinosaur underwear (and I think he looks pretty stinkin' cute in them), so hopefully, they motivate him some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment