Friday, January 2, 2009

Jackson... Pollock?

Jackson painted on his easel for the first time today. He might already possess more creative ability than me!




Eventually, Jackson grew weary of painting and amused himself by dropping rocks into the water cup. He also dipped his brush in some potting soil, which I guess should be expected when the painting takes place outside.

I stripped him down to minimize the mess, but he really didn't get too much paint on himself. Still, the activity was followed by a bubble bath.


Jackson asked to paint again this afternoon, but it was too chilly for naked painting. Instead, he tried out his apron from Aunty Moani, Uncle Rob and Nesta.

(On a related note, you may have noticed that the blog has had a minor face-lift. In celebration of the new year, I felt it was time for some new pictures. I hope you like the new look!)

1 comment:

Corinne Cunningham said...

Looks like Jackson had so much fun with the easel!! Love the new header :) Happy New Year!