
Today, Jackson is 2 years and 1 month old. I had intended to phase out these monthly updates, but I thought of a few tidbits to share that haven't already been topics of posts.
- Sausage is a a new favorite food. Jackson also enjoys pancakes and french toast, but he wakes up many mornings requesting sausage.
- Movies are another obsession. I had to hide the DVDs because Jackson was getting too comfortable staring at the TV all day long. On the other hand, when we tried taking him to the theater, he lost interest before it ended.
- Probably as a result of watching The Incredibles too many times, he also likes pretending to be a superhero. This happens a lot after bathtime, and while it's quite a sight to see a naked boy running around with a towel cape, I'll exercise some restraint by not posting a picture.
- Favorite toys: Thomas the Train playset, dinosaurs and sticker books.
1 comment:
kaiao loves sausage too... morning star veggie sausage from costco. have you tried it? delish!
Post a Comment